Fixed Type VCB (ISOVAC)
The ISOVAC (Integrated,Spatially Optimised，Vacuum Circuit Breaker) is a three-phase fi xed-type VCB (Vacuum Cirucit Breaker) compatible with the IV2000 series of metal-enclosed switchgear. It combines a circuit breaker module, a switch-disconnector module, an earth-switch module and a current sensor/current transformer (CT) module into an integrated, multifunctional product. The ISOVAC series comprises of the ISOVAC-S and the ISOVAC-M.
The ISOVAC-S is driven by conventional spring-mechansim and the ISOVAC-M is driven by permanent- magnet actuator. Both the ISOVAC-S and the ISOVAC-M have similar external dimensions and will fit into an IV2000 panel with dimensions as compact as 520mmX900mmX1700mm (WXDXH).
- Rated Voltage of 12~17.5 kV (IEC)；
- Rated current at 1250A；
- Maximum breaking capacity at 31.5 kA；
- Short-circuit withstand capacity at 31.5 kA/4sec.
- General insulation level 75~95 kV (BIL)；
- DC component breaking capacity at 38%；
- Mechanical endurance of at least 20,000 cycles