- Are coordinated with the dimensions, connections and technical characteristics of the other devices in the ALEA modular system.
- Permit the mounting of slim and compact load feeders in widths of 45 mm (S00), 45 mm (S0), 55 mm (S2), 70 mm (S3).
- Simplify configuration.
SEAMLESS CURRENT RANGE
- Allows easy and consistent configuration with one series of overload relays (for small to large loads).
TRIPPING IN THE EVENT OF OVERLOAD
- Provides optimum inverse-time delayed protection of loads against excessive temperature rises due to overload.
TRIPPING IN THE EVENT OF PHASE UNBALANCE
- Provides optimum inverse-time delayed protection of loads against excessive temperature rises due to phase unbalance.
TRIPPING IN THE EVENT OF PHASE FAILURE
- Minimizes heating of induction motors during phase failure
PROTECTION OF SINGLE-PHASE LOADS
- Enables the protection of single-phase loads
- System protection
- Motor protection
- Alternating current, 3-phase
- Alternating current, 1-phase
- DC current